Olive plants in the bible and olive plants near me are explained in this article just read it thoroughly,
Thy children like olive plants round about thy table.
Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the LORD.
Your children will be like olive plants, olive shoots around your table (Psalms 128:3b); this is the blessed man, who fears the Lord (v. 4).
In this part of the Psalm, the Prophet David is giving the picture of a family with children.
Children are a man’s sons and daughters, the children in the family. Your children will be like olive shoots around your table. In the Middle Eastern culture, sons are the continuation of the next generation—the heirs. Heirs are very essential for the family. Some of the olive plants facts are given below;
(1) Olive shoots are green, a sign of life; vitality, vigor, growth and prosperity.
(2) A sign of continuation, and progression.
(3) The olive shoot represents beauty.
(4) The olive shoot turns into an olive tree; the olive tree produces an olive harvest.
(5) Olive oil is very good. It is suitable for massage; it helps with the proper blood circulation.
(6) Olive oil helps in the cold weather, when people have joint aches.
(7) It is good for people who have suffered a stroke.
(8) It is a medicine.
(9) It is used in food, in cooking.
(10) It is used for light.
Your children, your sons and daughters will be like olive shoots. These children will be source of help and encouragement; they will shine like lights, like stars in this devastatingly dull and dark world.
Who can have such blessings?
The man who fears the Lord can have such blessings!